Senior Product Executive
(Main Markets – developing markets:
Caribbean + Mexico & Asia)
Reports to: Commercial Director
Main objective is to maximise sales year on year and help support the development of the product portfolio.
As a Senior Product Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Primarily to take control of your area of remit and to facilitate with brochure production for different destinations and resorts. Day to day duties will include writing copy, proof reading, pricing and planning of resorts to include in the brochure and to see the production through to completion.
- Responsible for negotiating with hotels for rates, allocations and favourable conditions. Ensuring that all contracts are received to deadline and that contract conditions are met and fully logged to completion.
- To co-ordinate and sub-manage both Sunset Faraway Holidays and Luxury Holidays Direct websites with up to date content and information on the products being sold.
- Help the team to be thorough and drive sales through the new online bookable site via effective use of budgets and pay per clicks.
- To support the Commercial Director in contracting. To take place either with UK representation/trade shows followed by email/telephone.
- To follow through on offers and help monitor incentive contracts with suppliers e.g. unique deals, commercial rates, additional allocation. To ensure the in-house reservation system and website is updated with latest rates and offers.
- Ensuring that all contracts are received to deadline, and that contract conditions are met and fully logged and loaded.
- Liaise regularly with the Commercial Director to follow through on negotiated product.
- Follow through with reservations via managers to ensure product success.
- The role will also require excellent commercial awareness and good communication skills, the ability to work proactively under own initiative and to be organised and methodical. You have to be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Follow through with Sales & Marketing to ensure all mediums for promotion are utilised in your best interests.
Salary commensurate with the job role at £25,000 - £29,000 p.a
- Travel industry knowledge is a must
- Knowledge of the following destinations – Africa, Caribbean, Mexico & USA
- Second language proficiency would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Windows based applications.
- Good organisational and analytical skills.
- Product role you would need to have had experience in a travel consultant or marketing role.
- Basic knowledge of revenue management.
Only those with the above requirements need apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by mail to: Recruitment,
Sunset House, 6 Bedford Park, Croydon. SURREY. CR0 2AP