Junior Travel Product Executive
(Main Markets – Far East & Middle East)
Reports to: Commercial Manager & Product Managers
Junior Travel Product Executive main objective is to support the Product and Contracts department in order to maximise sales year on year and help support the development of the product portfolio.
As a Junior Travel Product Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Primarily to assist the respective Product Managers with brochure production for different destinations and resorts.
- Day to day duties will include writing & verifying copy, proof reading, pricing and planning of resorts to be included in the brochure
- To co-ordinate and sub-manage both Sunset Faraway Holidays and Luxury Holidays Direct websites with up to date content and information on the products being sold.
- To support the Product Managers and Commercial Manager in contracting. To liaise with UK representation/trade shows by email/telephone.
- To follow through on offers and help monitor incentive contracts with suppliers
- Ensuring that when contracts are received they are fully logged.
- Liaise regularly with the Commercial Manager to follow through on negotiated product.
- Follow through with reservations via managers to ensure product success.
- Follow through with Sales & Marketing to ensure all mediums for promotion are
- An enthusiastic team player, flexible, positive attitude and self motivated.
- Run weekly quote report and update relevant information for the use weekly reports.
- Assist the marketing team by extracting information from the Illusions system as and when required.
Salary commensurate with the job role at £19,500 - £21,000 p.a and would suit a person that has worked in a similar role for at least 18 months or someone who has recently
Graduated in ‘Tourism or Sales & Marketing’ wishing to enter the travel industry.
- Travel industry knowledge is a must
- Excellent and specialized destination knowledge.
- Knowledge of some of the following destinations would be an advantage –
Indian Ocean, Asia, Middle East.
- Second language proficiency would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Windows based applications.
- Good organisational and analytical skills.
- Computer literacy preferably with a knowledge of a CRS system.
- Have worked in a similar role but looking to progress after at least one years
Only those with the above requirements need apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by mail to: Recruitment,
Sunset House, 6 Bedford Park, Croydon. SURREY. CR0 2AP